Sunday 8 July 2018

My Karuta video

Hi, everyone!
I am back with a karuta video to show how a Karuta game works.
The link to my YouTube video is below:
Click here.

Ok, now some data on the game.
1. Kaku and Wagai are the first and second card read, respectively. Both were ghost card and do not appear in the video.
3.(numbers are according to the number of cards read by now) Kokoroni is read. It is a ghost card and I react to Kokoroa kept in the lower left corner of the opposite territory.
4. Asaborakeu is read and I cover the Asaborakea and after realizing that it's the other card I reach for it.
 I sent Yamaga (separating both tomofuda Yamaga and Yamaza; we'll discuss on it later) to opposite territory which is kept in the right top row of the same.
5. Hisa is ghost card.
6. Tsuki is ghost card.
7. I take Ashi card
 I sent Asaborakea to separate it from Asaji. Asaborakea is kept in the right mid row.
8. I was confused between the Hanano and Hanasa. As a result, I considered the card to be taken by opposite side.
9. Momo card was read. I took it with my fierce swing from my left lower row.
10. When Ooko was read, I committed a fault by touching Ooke in my side of the territory but soon touched the correct card in the opposite territory. As a result there is no sending of cards.
11. Arima. I took it and sent Oku which was placed in thr right mid row of opposite territory.
12. Wabi. Ghost card.
13. Nanishi. I sent Sa which was placed insides of the lower most row of right side of the opposite territory.
14. Ai. I sent only that card with higher precision.
15. Hana(sa) . I took the card.
16. Wasure. Ghost card.
17. Imawa. Third consecutive card from my territory.
18. Amatsu. Ghost card.
19. Michi. I took it and sent Kasa which was placed insides of the left top row of opposite territory
20. Kimigatameha. A suucsucces cover hand or Kakoi te (I will write a sepersep posts on methods of taking cards).
21. Yae. Ghost card.
22. Konu. Ghost card.
23. Watanoharako. Ghost card
24. Wasu(ra). I took it.
25. Yamaga. I took it with aggression and I sent Ari(a) which was kept in left bottom row of the opposite territory.
26. Chigirio, 27. Kono, 28. Mikano, were all ghost cards.
29. Yononakayo. I covered the card.
30. Asaji. I took this card tio.
31. Yono(nakawa) . It was a ghost card again.
32. Nageke. I touched this card. Then I sent Yamaza which was placed in the right top row of opposite territory.
33. Oto. I took the card and sent Yomo to opposite territory. It eas kept in the right top row.
34. Tama. I took and sent Tago in the same place of Tama. I moved Akika to left mid row in my territory.
35. Ama(no). It was a ghost card.
36. Nagaka. I was very late to react. I let this card being scored by opposite territory.
37. Miyo. Ghost card.
38. Oku. I took it and sent Omo. Omo was placed in the outer side of right middle row of the opposite territory.
39. Ogu, 40. Yura, 41. Mise, 42. Ake Ake were all ghost cards.
43. Haruno. I considered it to be scored for opposite territory due to my sloppy move.
44. Yama(za). Aggressively attacked. I sent Akika which was placed in the right mid row.
45. Waga(so), 46. Mo(to) both were ghost cards.
47.Tago. I sent Arashi which was placed left top row of the opposite territory.
48. Kiri. I took it and sent Se which was placed near Sa. Ooke was moved to Se's initial position in my territory.
49. Hitomo. I patiently waited as there was also Hitowa in my territory. I took it and sent Hi(towa) to the Hitomo's place.
50.  Araza. It was a ghost card but still I was about to touch Arashi.
51. Omo. I took it and sent Ooke and placed it in the right top row of the opposite territory.
52. Shira. It was a ghost card.
53. Kasa. I took the card and sent Me card which was placed near Mu card in the opposite territory.
54. Tachi, 55. Ura were ghost cards.
56. U(ka). I touched unwanted cards in the opposite territory but it wasn't a Otetsuki. I sent the last card bringing my cards to zero and the game to an end.
I won by 21 cards, as there were 21 cards in my opponent's territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment